This website, www.rivapomerantz.com/masterpiece, or Masterpiece: Unite & Write, henceforth referred to as the website, is a social platform for women to connect with like-minded women. We, the Administrators of this website, provide it as a paid service to our users. Please carefully review the following basic rules that govern your use of the website. Please note that your use of the website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you (the “User”) do not agree to these terms please do not use the website.
You must be at least 18 years old to join Masterpiece as a member and to use the website. Masterpiece is not intended for children under the age of 18. Masterpiece does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
This site and its components are offered for informational purposes only; this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information. You agree not to hold responsible Riva Pomerantz or the Administrators of Masterpiece: Unite & Write for any harm or damage that may result from advice, suggestions, tips, job offers, or any other occurrence that comes about as a result of or in the course of using this website.
Permitted and Prohibited Uses
- You may use the website for the sole purpose of sharing and exchanging ideas with other Users.
- You may not use the website to violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- You are not allowed to request information from other Members that will be used for the purpose of research, academic study or publication without stating this very explicitly.
- You are not allowed to have multiple usernames to log onto the Forum, unless granted special permission by the administrators.
- Members must be eligible to join according to our eligibility criteria. Any member who joins under false pretenses, and is discovered to be not eligible, will be banned and, under specific circumstances if the administrators deem it necessary, their IP address will be given to the proper authorities.
- You affirm that you have provided accurate and true information about your age and your status. This site is exclusively available to women over age 18 who are objectively described as “frum”. If you are later found to lack these qualifications, we reserve the right to terminate your account and no refund will be issued for your payment.
- You agree that you will not post any material which is false, inaccurate, intentionally misleading, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, obscene, vulgar, sexually oriented, invasive of someone’s personal privacy, slanderous, or defamatory.
- You agree that the administrators of Masterpiece have the right to remove, edit, or lock any topic at any time should we see fit.
- You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
- Harassment, trolling, flaming, and any other bullying behaviors will not be tolerated in this Community. Please think twice before pressing “Send”, in both public and private messages. Comments found to be inappropriate will be deleted immediately and the relevant user(s) will be issued a warning. User accounts can be terminated at the sole discretion of the owners and operators of this site. No refunds will be issued to users whose accounts are terminated due to misuse.
- You agree that you will never plagiarize, adapt without express permission, misuse, distort, or otherwise tamper with any of the work posted on this site.
- Plagiarism is assur, foolish, and completely unacceptable. Any user caught plagiarizing material from this site will have her account immediately terminated and can be liable for legal proceedings. We take all user feedback extremely seriously and plagiarism will always be caught.
- In matters of harassment or inappropriate behavior, the owners and operators of this site, including its moderators, may use and act upon their sole discretion.
- You agree that you will not allow anyone else to use your account to access the forum.
- This site is made available for informational purposes only: Masterpiece and its owners, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible or liable for the accuracy or the fitness of any information or advice given here. Any error or unfortunate incident that may result from material made available on this site is purely the responsibility of the user. Please use good judgment when utilizing this site!
- Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of our products or services will be resolved in binding arbitration by a beis din mutually agreed-upon by both parties.
All content on the website may not be used or disseminated without the prior written consent of the writer. If you wish to use Masterpiece content in a magazine article, or any publication you must first ask permission and then be sure to include credit to the author and, in certain cases, Masterpiece: Unite & Write, in the article.
This website is owned by Riva Pomerantz. All rights to the content available via the website, the website’s look and feel, the designs and trademarks displayed on the website, and the website URLs, are the property of Riva Pomerantz, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights and laws.
- You remain the copyright owner of content you share with us and are free to publish it elsewhere. All content written in the USA, UK, and many other places is automatically copy-written upon creation. We greatly appreciate you mentioning Masterpiece when you publish your work, whenever you see fit.
- To post your poems, articles, and stories on the site, you grant us a royalty-free right to publish, share, and transmit this content through website, emails, marketing materials, and other mediums in any way that would not compromise your copyright.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
You agree to provide true, accurate, and current information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up-to-date. (This includes your contact information, so that we can reliably contact you). The information you submit must describe you (you may not to impersonate another person or entity), and you may not sell, share or otherwise transfer your account information.
If you provide any information that is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, or not current, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is fraudulent, untrue, inaccurate, or not current, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account without notice and to refuse any and all current and future use of the website. We will not refund your money in any of these cases.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of either your password or account or any other breach of security. You further agree that you will not permit others to access the website using your account. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
It is impossible for the staff or the administrators of Masterpiece to confirm the validity of posts. We are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author and not necessarily the views of Masterpiece or moderators. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to report the post or otherwise notify an administrator or moderator of this forum.
You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the administrators from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use or misuse of the website, including, without limitation, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, the infringement by you, or any other user of your account, of any right of any person or entity.
The administrators will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, giving or using any opinion, view, advice or other material expressed on the website, or access to or non-access to the website.
These Terms and Conditions are effective until terminated by either party. If you no longer agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must cease use of the website. If you are dissatisfied with the website, the content, or any of these terms, conditions, and policies, your sole legal remedy is to discontinue using the website. The administrators reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to and use of the website, or parts of the website, without notice, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such use is in violation of any applicable law; is harmful to our interests or the interests of another person or entity; or where the administrators have reason to believe that you are in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
If any term, condition, or provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.