Home Forums Announcements Welcome to the NEW Masterpiece! :-)

• Welcome to the NEW Masterpiece! :-)

PassionforWriting updated 2 weeks, 4 days ago 11 Members · 33 Posts
  • riva pomerantz

Administrator
    October 4, 2020 at 1:34 am

Take your time getting to know the new site features at your own pace. There are TONS of new things to learn and I’ll be talking about some of them briefly at our Simchas Beis Ha’Shoeva this Tuesday, be”H. Tutorial coming soon! Let me know how you like the new look and the powerful new functionality. And yes, there’s a special POINTS feature we implemented to make things more fun. I’ll let you know more about that later. Meanwhile, just ENJOY!! πŸ™‚ (My favorite part is definitely the emojis!! Heart EyesStar StruckBlush) A Guten Moed all you marvlous Masterpiecers! πŸ™‚

• HappiWriter

October 5, 2020 at 12:50 am

<p>Hey! This is cool!😍</p><p>How do we get points??</p>

• PassionforWriting

October 12, 2020 at 11:49 pm

I know! I’m really curious to hear what they’re for!!

• Fayge Y.

October 5, 2020 at 12:04 pm

<p>Very cool. <br></p><p>I wish some of the lines, e.g updates on threads, would be darker fonts. <br></p><p>If that’s the only hiccup, this is truly a masterpiece.<br></p>

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      October 30, 2020 at 8:17 am

Fayge, you see that little guy waving at you from the lefthand side of the page? That’s the accessibility feature. You can make the whole site switch to dark mode which might be easier on the eyes. Check it out…

• PassionforWriting

October 5, 2020 at 9:38 pm

Hi! I’m loving the new look/layout/format and all the dazzling color! I’m also curious to hear about the points system! And now for emojis- GrinningHeart Eyes Lol!!! And can’t wait for tomorrow’s zoom!!! Relaxed

• Drop-a-line

October 5, 2020 at 10:33 pm

<p>This is amazing!!<br>Thanks Riva</p>

• Bookworm

October 6, 2020 at 8:36 am

Riva, I LOVE!!!This is so funn!! Is it possible that some posts got lost over the update?And, it says at the top: Reply to: HappiWriter. Does everyone still see my post?Thanks and good moed!

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      October 30, 2020 at 8:19 am

Just seeing this now for some reason–sorry, Bookworm. If you press the big blue Reply button at the top of the thread, your reply will be posted below the last reply. If, however, you click the little curved Reply arrow on a reply, your comment will be “nested” and you’ll be replying to the post/poster that you clicked on.

• PassionforWriting

October 6, 2020 at 4:33 pm

Hi all! I have the same issue that Bookworm mentioned, but it looks like it’s replying/posting to the entire group, at least from what I see.

• Chaya’la

October 12, 2020 at 8:05 pm

<p>Hey! I just 😍 this new look in masterpiece. It’s getting my creative juices flowing….! I’m sure it didn’t just ‘happen by itself’ so thank you Riva for constantly making our community bigger and better!</p>

• PassionforWriting

October 12, 2020 at 10:41 pm

I know, I’m loving the new look! SmileyThank you, Riva!!!

• Fiction Fangirl

October 12, 2020 at 11:41 pm

<p>New update alert!</p><p>Sleek new design? Check.</p><p>Option of inserting images? Yep.</p><p>Choice of attaching Word documents? You betcha.</p><p>Ability to locate all current members on board? Hooray!</p><p>Brand new addition of emojis? πŸ˜πŸ€©πŸ˜œπŸ‘!!!</p><p>*powers up laptop and starts typing ferociously*</p>

• Fiction Fangirl

October 12, 2020 at 11:42 pm

<p>Okay, so the formatting still needs some work but we’re getting there!</p><p>Anyone else reveling in the increased and gorgeous font?</p><p><br></p>

• PassionforWriting

October 12, 2020 at 11:48 pm

Sunglasses You bet I am!!! Grinning

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      October 30, 2020 at 8:22 am

Love the love, @Fiction Fangirl 😍!

(Photo by Hybrid on Unsplash)

• Mali

October 13, 2020 at 12:31 am

Delicious, delicious updates, Riva. Can we party???

• PassionforWriting

October 13, 2020 at 12:34 am

Lol! I second that! This forum is just dazzling away!!!

• HappiWriter

October 13, 2020 at 1:18 am
    • PassionforWriting

October 13, 2020 at 1:24 am

Love it!!!! Laughing

• PassionforWriting

October 13, 2020 at 1:37 am

I can’t help but comment how this forum (and email!!) is bursting with posts!! I’m loving loving it!!

• HappiWriter

October 13, 2020 at 1:41 am

<p>LOL!! What am I doing here? I’m supposed to be wooorking!!!!</p><p>(BTW, I once heard that you should do your writing on a computer without internet connection…)</p>

• PassionforWriting

October 13, 2020 at 1:44 am

Lol!!!!! I got a good laugh from that!!!

• Sury

October 13, 2020 at 11:36 am

AWESOME UPDATES!!!! I’m revelling in it!!! Thank you a million, Riva!! 🀩

• Anagrammer

October 13, 2020 at 2:03 pm

<p>Thank you, Riva! I’m loving it, too! Especially the font. Easy on the eyes, easy on the mind. Toda raba, and keep it up!</p>

• Chaya’la

October 13, 2020 at 8:03 pm

<p>Hey Riva, I’ve been getting comfy in masterpiece’s newest renovations, but I can’t seem to figure out the reply button feature. There is the blue button on the upper right which I usually click when I have a general reply. But then there is the reply button on each individual post which I use to reply to that person specifically. Shouldn’t my post then be right underneath there’s? Sorry, I’m not so techieπŸ˜‰</p>

• PassionforWriting

October 25, 2020 at 5:06 pm

Hi Riva,I posted a short story for feedback, but it looks like the “reply” button isn’t working. Is there any way to change that? Is there any way to reply as a whole rather than under a specific name? And last question – the formatting isn’t so great… Slight Frown Thanks Riva!!!

• Fayge Y.

October 30, 2020 at 12:39 am

One more little kvetch besides the darker font: I can’t open PDFs on Masterpiece though can on other platforms 😒

• Anagrammer

October 30, 2020 at 3:29 am

I second the kvetch ;). I have to download to view them.

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      October 30, 2020 at 8:24 am

Now that the formatting is fixed there is no need to attach pdfs–you can post them straight in as pictures. I will check up on the pdf issue, though. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, Fayge Y. and @Anagrammer !

• PassionforWriting

November 10, 2020 at 12:41 am

Not sure where to put this, but I figured it’s safe here.

Has anyone else been on Masterpiece for about 2 hours? I’m on it for much too long now! Kind of feel like a couch potato… lol

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

RELAX. ENJOY.

Send me the
event info

Skip to content