Home Forums Tip of the Day VIDEO Masterpiece Magic: Pass the Mic!!!

• VIDEO Masterpiece Magic: Pass the Mic!!!

Shaindy updated 3 weeks, 3 days ago 4 Members · 6 Posts
  • riva pomerantz

Administrator
    December 20, 2021 at 10:32 pm

Check it out! A quick, fun, helpful exercise that I hope you’ll try for yourself. Let me know how it goes! 😘

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZrRfr35BNLqgsGouepXAdJFCgW81Xv92/view?usp=sharing

• Fiction Fangirl

December 26, 2021 at 11:40 pm

I spy a rainbow 🌈!!!

😍

I never used more than one protagonist in a story, though maybe I should. I know Dina Neuman has utilized this technique in her short stories. It’s always enlightening to learn the other side of the story. I guess I should give it a whirl…

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      December 27, 2021 at 8:21 pm

Love it, @fiction-fangirl !! And a pot of gold!!! πŸ˜„

I find that this exercise really stretches me in telling a story from a richly-expanded point-of-view. Try it and let me know!! Doesn’t need to be full-length; can be a very short, contained incident and still super valuable. πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

• Red Pen

December 29, 2021 at 7:02 pm

This sounds like a really fun technique!!

I actually started writing a short story with this very same method. I’m going to try to finish it and post it!

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      December 29, 2021 at 9:40 pm

@little-red-pen , that’s wonderful!! We’d love to see your short story–that would be a huge treat for us!! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’–

• Shaindy

December 30, 2021 at 5:53 am

Great idea, Riva! This has actually played itself out numerous times in real life involving people dear to me and I’d have to listen to a few versions of the same story told from different points of view. Really not easy. It’s such a fine line where you need to validate while being careful not to stoke the burning embers. But that’s not the subject now. Sorry for going off topic. It just brought up memories.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

MONTHLY PLAN

Billed monthly
$15
$ 10
Per Month
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Flex Payment
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
Popular

ANNUAL PLAN

Billed in a single payment
$180
$ 100
Annually
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
  • Get 2 Months FREE! PLUS, Lock in your LOW Price!

How can we help?

Need help? Send us a message below and we will get back to you shortly.

Have you watched our Tutorial video yet? Please note some design features have changed since the Tutorial was created.

Skip to content