Home2 Forums Tip of the Day Introducing…An Exciting New Category: TIP OF THE DAY!

• Introducing…An Exciting New Category: TIP OF THE DAY!

HappiWriter updated 9 months, 2 weeks ago 1 Member · 2 Posts
  • riva pomerantz

Administrator
    July 6, 2020 at 7:08 pm

Special thanks to our wonderful member C.K. for this great idea! With the enormous amount of talent and experience on Masterpiece, I wanted to give y’all a chance to post bite-sized tips, advice, personal experiences, etc. whenever something comes to mind. Please be assured, this is not a PRESSURE, it’s an INVITATION! 🙂 That said, this can be a two-minute, “Hey! I just learned that I comes before E, except after C!” (Ahem, okay, well at least I remember something I learned in First Grade!), or it can even be something you read online as long as you have permission to quote and you attribute properly.

I think this can be really fun!

You can subscribe to this category by clicking on Tip of the Day in the Categories section on the Community page and pressing “Subscribe”. That way you’ll be updated every time someone posts here! I would suggest that anyone wanting to post opens a new thread by clicking +New Post so the tips are more streamlined, but I’m sure you ladies will figure it all out! 🙂

• HappiWriter

July 6, 2020 at 7:30 pm

Sounds awesome!!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to content