Home Forums Contests Time for…PRIZES!!! πŸŽˆπŸŽ€βœ¨πŸŽ‰ CONTEST ENDS TODAY AT 12 PM EST!!!

• Time for…PRIZES!!! πŸŽˆπŸŽ€βœ¨πŸŽ‰ CONTEST ENDS TODAY AT 12 PM EST!!!

riva pomerantz updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Posts
  • riva pomerantz

Administrator
    May 12, 2021 at 11:26 am

The creativity and talent on Masterpiece has reached an all-time high, especially as we’ve welcomed and gotten to know some new members. We’ve also enjoyed the posts of older members who have been contributing more lately. Ladies, you are all just amazing!!

We’re wrapping up our Spring into Creativity Contest TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, MAY 12th, Rosh Chodesh Sivan, at 12 PM EST. Please be sure to send me your final point count either by PM or by email at info@rivapomerantz.com. Please DO NOT post in the comments here.

I’ll be doing a draw LIVE over Zoom on Thursday at 2 PM EST. I’ll send out Zoom info about that later, be”H. There will be a replay of the drawing for those of you who can’t make it (they are always so much fun!! :-)). I’ll also be posting the lucky winners to Masterpiece, so be sure to check in!

Stay tuned for our special workshop coming up after Shavuos. Details soon…

It is such a thrill to watch all of you as you write and SHINE!!

Much love, as always,

Riva

PS. Share the gift of creativity and community by telling a friend or family member about Masterpiece. We’re always happy to welcome new members!

PPS. Know a frum teenage girl who loves to write? Just launched: Masterpiece TEENS!! (After a deluge of requests from girls disappointed that the minimum age on Masterpiece is 18! πŸ˜„). Check it out here!

• Fayge Y.

May 12, 2021 at 9:29 pm

Hatzlacha to everyone! I missed the deadline but was hoping to get it in under appeal (it’s still rosh chodesh here and I won’t count posts after 12:00) but I can’t figure out how to track my history here. Oh well, next time. Still fun.

Since it’s getting close enough, have a wonderful Shabbos and yom tov, everyone!

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      May 12, 2021 at 9:52 pm

I want to clarify something important for @fayge-y and for ALL Masterpiece members: the deadline was for submitting posts that could be counted as points! You are welcome to submit your total point count (each post from when the contest began until Rosh Chodesh is worth 1 point unless I specifically awarded you bonus points) today and up till tomorrow afternoon (Thursday)!

If you need help counting your posts, go to your Profile and look at Activity. That will show you all your posts and comments so you can tally things up.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

MONTHLY PLAN

Billed monthly
$15
$ 10
Per Month
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Flex Payment
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
Popular

ANNUAL PLAN

Billed in a single payment
$180
$ 100
Annually
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
  • Get 2 Months FREE! PLUS, Lock in your LOW Price!

How can we help?

Need help? Send us a message below and we will get back to you shortly.

Have you watched our Tutorial video yet? Please note some design features have changed since the Tutorial was created.

Skip to content