Home Forums Poetry The Jewels Sparkle Still

• The Jewels Sparkle Still

Chaya’la updated 1 month, 1 week ago 6 Members · 8 Posts
  • Chaya’la

October 20, 2020 at 5:42 pm

<p>I was inspired to write this poem when I though about how we Jews retain our sparkle despite the depreciation Golus puts us through. </p>

• HappiWriter

October 20, 2020 at 6:06 pm

<p>Wow! wow! Chaya’la This poem is so stunning.</p><p>Just my type ;)</p>

• Leahle

October 20, 2020 at 7:11 pm

Beautiful, beautiful poem!!!!! Absolutely stunning!!!!I think I still like rhyming poems better than non-rhyming ones… Sorry everyone…

• Chaya’la

October 20, 2020 at 7:35 pm

<p>Thank you Happiwriter- I’m glad we have shared interests;)</p><p>Leah’la, I appreciate your honest feedback. The reason why most of my poems are usually rhyming is because I’m a lyrical writer and this is just how my brain’s been wired. So glad you enjoy it too:) I find it to have more of a rhythm and simpler flow this way…</p>

• PassionforWriting

October 20, 2020 at 9:46 pm

Beautiful!!!

• Anagrammer

October 20, 2020 at 10:28 pm

<p>Gorgeous, Chayala! The words, the rhyme, the message…</p>

• Rochel Solomon

October 20, 2020 at 11:44 pm

First of all 1000 points for the presentation. Second, wonderful. I happen to love the layout and the fourth and fifth stanza’s. I think that’s the core message of the poem. Love it!

• Chaya’la

October 21, 2020 at 7:06 pm

<p>Thank you for your prompt and positive feedback Passion, Ana, and Rochel:)</p><p>Rochel the reason for the presentation is more than for scoring points for “good looks”. (although I won’t decline them!)</p><p>I find that my formatting gets messed up when I post poems. So to quote a fellow Masterpiecer: “I feel like I post my baby without dressing it properly” </p>

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

RELAX. ENJOY.

Send me the
event info

Skip to content