• riva pomerantz

Administrator
    September 5, 2019 at 10:54 am

• A Willing Pen

May 6, 2020 at 1:28 pm

Hope

I am writing. I would love to write from my soul, to grip people all over the world, transport them to another time and another land. To fly away from their daily life to a make believe dream place where things that happen resonate with them and they feel all their dreams stir within them like a sleeping dragon.
    The dragon is chained with ropes of fear, anger, despair, jealousy and deep self-hatred. Who can free the dragon to fly? If a single shining starry light can come down into the deep dark hole and give the dragon hope, perhaps reflected in its huge glassy orb eyes the light will flare and it would somehow see that the way up is not closed, he is only trapped by his own chains. He just needs to want to fly up, up out into the deep purple universe.
    So he stretches his wings with hope and yes! The chains crumble. They are rusted through and he gives a great leap of faith and follows his star up into the heart of the volcano until he bursts free into the sky and wondrously he is a beautiful, golden creature spiralling, not the monster that he thought he was; No! He is a beautiful angelic creature that is finally free to soar into the sunrise, to find his dreams…..
    And all because that one little spark believed in him…

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
    May 6, 2020 at 3:28 pm

Goldie, this is so beautiful and so poignant. You are the dragon-slayer. You are pursuing your dreams and making your hopes become reality. I truly believe in you! Thank you for sharing this with us today. Can’t wait to see more of your posts!!

• Passionate Pen

May 6, 2020 at 10:51 pm

Wow! Goldie love love this.. so vivid!!!

• Fiction Fangirl

May 28, 2020 at 12:49 am

Hi Goldie!

You are writing.

You are writing from your soul and gripped and transported me to another time and land.  I flew away from daily life to a make-believe place where things resonated with me.  I felt my dreams stir within me like a sleeping dragon awakening from a deep slumber…thanks to you.

Crushed it, girl.  Reflections of my thoughts and hopes and dreams.

Eagerly awaiting for more.

*Fiction Fangirl*

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to content