Home Forums Poetry My Poetry, as a 10-year-old! :-)

• My Poetry, as a 10-year-old! :-)

Esther updated 4 months ago 11 Members · 14 Posts
  • riva pomerantz

Administrator
    July 23, 2020 at 5:01 pm

My mother is going through her archives, bless her!, and she came across this poem that I just HAD to share! I. Just. CAN’T!!! 🙂

• Elisheva Halle

July 23, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Lol cute!

This gave me some nostalgia about things I wrote as a kid. I remember I had a story about a runaway Hamantashen and a bunny family that lived in the forest…good times…

• Fayge Y.

July 23, 2020 at 6:35 pm

I have a screenshot. You can have it back. For a price.

• HappiWriter

July 23, 2020 at 6:45 pm

LOL 🙂 😉 ten year old talent!!

• Sury

July 23, 2020 at 8:12 pm

Oh my, how cute! At that age I was nowhere near as good as that 🙂

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
    July 23, 2020 at 11:22 pm

OMG, here’s another one. I’m 10! This is so cute! Feel free to join me on this trip down memory lane. Humbling, adorable, wait till you see my 12-year-old self! 🙂

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
    July 23, 2020 at 11:38 pm

Deep thoughts. Age 12. Great lesson, Rivs! I’ll keep that one in mind ;-). As you can see, 12 was the age when my Dad taught me calligraphy one night. Being hopelessly entrepreneurial from the cradle, I soon set up a Calligraphy School in my mother’s basement: 50 cents a lesson. I did very well for myself, thank you very much. Oh, and calligraphing addresses for invitation envelopes–big business! 50 cents an envelope. Yeah, hand-written, calligraphed addresses. It was a thing. An upscale thing, in fact! 🙂

• Brocha

July 24, 2020 at 1:38 am

Riva, I love, love, love, love it

• Chagit

July 24, 2020 at 4:02 am

Riva, this is totally awesome!

Made me think of all the poems I wrote as a 10-12 year old, too….

• Fayge Y.

July 24, 2020 at 12:47 pm

I hope you got an A+, especially for the winter one.

• Fiction Fangirl

July 24, 2020 at 9:08 pm

Okay, so the align key didn’t work.  Let’s hope I can attach an image:

• Bookworm

July 25, 2020 at 9:27 pm

Wow Riva! I call that a natural writing talent! Good language and rhyming (and hanwriting btw 🙂 )
    I wish I had started so early… But as a 10 year old, I don`t think that I even dreamed of becoming a writer one day… Did anyone on here start to think of writing later on in life (as a older teen) or am I the only “late comer” here??

• Chaya F.

July 26, 2020 at 7:02 am

OMG!! A WRITER IN THE MAKING! YOU  HAVE A NATURAL FLARE FOR WRITING!! MOST KIDS I KNOW, CAN’T WRITE THAT WELL AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE! THIS IS THE CUTEST MOST ADORABLE THING!! AT 10! AT 12! AND THE CALLIGRAPHY!!! WOW!!! THAT’S AMAZING!! HEY! I WISH YOU COULD TEACH ME THAT CALLIGRAPHY!! I MEAN IT!! CAN YOU?     P-L-E-A-S-E!!!

• Esther

July 26, 2020 at 5:21 pm

I can’t deal, I’m crazy over this!  It’s precious…

Do you have more?

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

RELAX. ENJOY.

Send me the
event info

Skip to content