Home2 Forums Congratulations!! Mazel Tov to ESTHER!

• Mazel Tov to ESTHER!

Sury updated 10 months ago 7 Members · 9 Posts
  • riva pomerantz

Administrator
    June 15, 2020 at 7:18 pm

So, when I shared with my husband the exciting news about Esther getting published, he had this awesome idea to make a new category devoted to celebrating the achievements and accomplishments of Masterpiece members! (Such a clever guy! :-)) I am obviously going through a major Category creation phase today because this is the third category I’m creating in less than 12 hours, and lovin’ it!

So…HUGE MAZEL TOV to our dear Esther, whose submission was printed in Family First! You are so awesome and so real and the entire Masterpiece family is celebrating right along with you! This will definitely be the first of many accomplishments to come, be”H!

Feel free to post your wins here, everyone, whether you publish a poem or win a contest or put out a novel. We want to cheer for you, too!

• A Willing Pen

June 15, 2020 at 7:39 pm

You were a winner in my book as soon as a read your entry! I am glad the family first knows that too.

• A Willing Pen

June 15, 2020 at 8:00 pm

[quote quote=18862]You were a winner in my book as soon as a read your entry! I am glad the family first knows that too.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts!

Mazel tov Esther! Hope you’ll publish lots of stuff. You have a unique, authentic voice and your writing is always compelling.

• Brocha

June 15, 2020 at 8:02 pm

Mazel Tov, Esther! Well deserved!!!

• Fiction Fangirl

June 15, 2020 at 10:30 pm

*pulls out bottle of champagne*

Esther, are we gonna celebrate, or what?  Woo-hoo!  Family First, brace yourselves for talent!

*clinks glass*

Thank you Riva for sharing such fantastic news!

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      June 15, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Is it just me, ladies, or is it not a REAL thread until we get Fiction Fangirl in to make it an all-out EXPERIENCE?!!! Please never ever get emojis, FF, and thank you for adding your signature technicolor heaps of deliciousness on Masterpiece!

• Fiction Fangirl

June 15, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Oh gosh, such marvelous praise from Riva the Rad.  Am I grinning like a madwoman?  Absolutely.  Am I blushing?  You betcha.  Do you want an emoji to demonstrate?  Out of the question.

I shall adhere to all guidelines outlined above.

• Elisheva

June 16, 2020 at 1:11 am

Mazal Tov Esther! Yaaay!

• Sury

June 16, 2020 at 11:50 am

So excited for you Esther! Can’t wait to see it in print!

FF, you’re a barrel of laughs!!!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to content