Home Forums Congratulations!! Mazel Tov, Elisheva Halle!!

• Mazel Tov, Elisheva Halle!!

• Anagrammer

September 9, 2020 at 10:37 pm

Mazel Tov, Elisheva, on your article “A Pintele Yid”, which was published in the AmiLiving this week! I was so excited to see your name as I was flipping through the magazine, that I sat down to read it immediately.

I just put it down, and I am crying…

Congratulations, and wow!!

• Shaindy

September 10, 2020 at 12:18 am
    1. Mazel tov Elisheva! Your  story “The Birth of the Pintele Yid” was one of the first I read when I joined the masterpiece community. I was inspired and moved. It gave me so much Chizuk. Imagine what an impact you can have now that your story is reaching so many people. I’m amazed at all the beautiful things you said. You must know so much. It was very courageous of you. My Bracha to you is that you continue to inspire Yiddishe Kinder and a may you be blessed with a Ksiva Vchasima Tova.
  • HappiWriter

September 10, 2020 at 12:20 am

Wow!! That’s great!! Good for you Elisheva!!

I have to read it!

We’re you published in Ami many times before?

• Elisheva Halle

September 10, 2020 at 1:18 am

Thank you so much!! I don’t get Ami so I didn’t realize it came out! I actually posted it on Masterpiece first and because of encouragement from Faigy I sent it into Ami and that same day they responded that they accepted it! I was floored! See the magic of Masterpiece…

I was published in Ami once before several years ago. I wrote an article about my sister- I wonder if I am allowed to post it here on Masterpiece. I also published two pieces in Family First under pen name.

I can’t wait to see all your pieces published…although I don’t know your real names lol!

• Sherry

September 10, 2020 at 1:32 am

Well done Elisheva. I love your writings, and that piece was really special.

• PassionforWriting

September 10, 2020 at 1:44 am

Wow Wow!!! Mazel Tov, Elisheva! That is huge and a big accomplishment!!!

• PassionforWriting

September 10, 2020 at 1:48 am

If I may ask, how’s teaching going, Elisheva?

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
    September 10, 2020 at 7:21 am

• Drop-a-line

September 10, 2020 at 7:58 am

(not to be outdone)

May there be many many more… amen!

• Tziri Schwartz

September 10, 2020 at 9:14 am

Wooooooow!!!! Elisheva this is so special! So brave of you to be open and personal… it seems as 90% of what is printed is only the ‘showcase-worthy’ aspects of people’s lives! I’m inspired!! May your grandfather have an aliyas neshomo from all the chizuk he will be giving to people!!!

• Fayge Y.

September 10, 2020 at 11:42 am

So fast too. That’s encouraging. I’d love to read the finished version.

• Rochel Solomon

September 10, 2020 at 11:58 pm

MAZEL TOV!!!!????????????

• Sury

September 13, 2020 at 12:07 pm

Congratulations, Elisheva!! I had a very inspiring read on Shabbos! I hope you get published more often!

• Fiction Fangirl

September 13, 2020 at 3:10 pm

Elisheva, to see your name in PRINT!!!!

*swoon*

I’m wondering how you celebrated Shabbos because I sure had an oneg Shabbos!

To echo Drop-a-line;  may there be many more, amen!

• Elisheva Halle

September 14, 2020 at 1:59 am

Thank you everyone!!! Yes, it was quite an exciting Shabbos 🙂

To answer Passion’s question: Yes, I love teaching VERY much! Thank you for asking:)

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

RELAX. ENJOY.

Send me the
event info

Skip to content