Home Forums Tip of the Day Masterpiece Magic #2: A Cup of Coffee!

• Masterpiece Magic #2: A Cup of Coffee!

Sarah updated 1 week, 1 day ago 5 Members · 8 Posts
  • riva pomerantz

Administrator
    August 25, 2021 at 1:51 pm

So….there’s good news and bad news, ladies! The good news is, I made a whole interesting video for you, complete with an adorable special guest. The bad news is, something happened to the video quality and it is REALLY bad ๐Ÿ˜ฅ. So if you just can’t bear it, just listen to the audio instead of watching. Sorry about that… Better luck next time! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Chaya S

August 25, 2021 at 5:06 pm

OMG! She’s deliciousssssssssss!!!!!!

• PassionforWriting

August 26, 2021 at 1:33 am

Wow! Okay, where to start?

@rivariva , you were absolutely right that I would like – no LOVE – this video!!!

It’s Mindfulness 101, and I’m so excited about it! You described the exercise in such a calming, soothing way! Talk about S-L-O-W-I-N-G D-O-W-N and noticing the little things!!! You really brought it to light!

I hope to create my own – hopefully, but not promises here ๐Ÿคฃ.

And, your daughter is adorable and so yummy!!

• Novice

August 29, 2021 at 3:46 am

Thanks for the tip, Riva!!! That sounds like an awesome thing to try…def. gonna give it a shot.

AND…thank you for sharing Batsheva with us!!!!!! I’m hoping we get to see more of her soon ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      August 30, 2021 at 8:46 pm

Love how you brought in mindfulness, @passionforwriting –you’re right! That’s exactly what it is, and it enriches us in so many ways!!

@novice , I’m gonna try to give you some more Batsheva glimpses–she is such a character and pure yum, ka”h!! ๐Ÿ˜ Glad you enjoyed!!

• PassionforWriting

August 30, 2021 at 10:02 pm

โ˜บโ˜บ

• Novice

August 31, 2021 at 1:19 am

Oooh, Yaaaay!!!! Her character definitely comes accross – starting from that first giggle ๐Ÿ™‚ Cant wait!

• Sarah

September 19, 2021 at 4:58 am

Riva, I loved this video. I couldn’t agree more about ideas coming from everyday experiences and interactions. I actually came out of Rosh Hashana this year completely inspired….to write a comedy sketch about what it’s like to go to Tekias Shofar with little children! (I just have to actually do it.) Would love to do the exercise as well….after yom tov, shabbos, yom tov, shabbos….

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

MONTHLY PLAN

Billed monthly
$15
$ 10
Per Month
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Flex Payment
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
Popular

ANNUAL PLAN

Billed in a single payment
$180
$ 100
Annually
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
  • Get 2 Months FREE! PLUS, Lock in your LOW Price!

How can we help?

Need help? Send us a message below and we will get back to you shortly.

Have you watched our Tutorial video yet? Please note some design features have changed since the Tutorial was created.

Skip to content