Home Forums Jobs, Projects & Positions Available Looking for Jobs

• Looking for Jobs

• PassionforWriting

September 23, 2020 at 12:22 am

Hi all!

I hope everyone is doing well.

So.. I’m looking to make more money and am trying to pursue 2 different things which maybe my fellow Masterpiece ladies can help me with.

I love writing, editing and tutoring and am hoping that I can get jobs like that with Hashem’s help.

In terms of editing, I love writing, editing and have actually been helping a friend of mine edit someone’s story. I’m definitely not a professional, but I do believe I’m good at it. I do light editing – changing around a sentence; rewording sentences/words to make it sound better, etc. Here’s her feedback:

“Your suggestions are unbelievable! Everything you add or edit is so insightful and helpful! You’re super accommodating and great to work with! I love how my piece is turning out because of all your changes!”

I can edit someone’s paper for school/college, an article, short story and etc., and the price varies, but I’m thinking about $25 an hour, or something like that.

As far as tutoring goes, I’m looking to tutor over zoom – as corona is still not over. I do math, writing and reading for 1st and 2nd graders. I actually tutored a pre-1a boy over zoom during corona and in the summer, and it bH worked very well. (I used PowerPoint…). In terms of charging, I would charge $45 which I believe is the going rate in Brooklyn.

Feel free to ask me any clarification questions, general questions, or anything else.

Thank you and G’mar Chasima Tova to everyone!!!

• PassionforWriting

September 23, 2020 at 9:23 pm

Just wanted to bump this up in case it was missed.

• HappiWriter

September 24, 2020 at 12:58 am

This sounds great! I don’t have experience with any of these things so can’t really help, but go for it!

• PassionforWriting

September 24, 2020 at 1:22 am

Thank you! I hope I can get jobs in those areas! 🙂

• PassionforWriting

September 24, 2020 at 10:57 pm

Does anyone else know of anyone who could use any kind of writing help? Resume writing, editing stories/papers/articles?

thanks!!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

RELAX. ENJOY.

Send me the
event info

Skip to content