Home Forums Announcements Looking for a Zoom writing workshop.

• Looking for a Zoom writing workshop.

Mali updated 1 month, 1 week ago 6 Members · 8 Posts
  • arty10k

October 19, 2020 at 4:11 am

Does anyone know of one or would like to start one?

• Rochel Solomon

October 19, 2020 at 5:29 am

Esther Kurtz is giving short story writing courses starting in November. It’s over the course of 6 weeks. Here’s the link with the info: https://www.estherkurtz.com/writing-courses.It is a little pricy though, so if anyone finds a free writing course I’m all ears. What’s also really cool about Esther’s course is that, Yisroel Besser is giving a mini-class as well and he is a legend so you get more bang for your buck. I would give up all my none-existent cash just to learn any writing wisdom from him. And in the world of non-existence I am a billionaire;)

• HappiWriter

October 19, 2020 at 3:10 pm

<p>Really, you should look at it as an investment.</p>

• Bookworm

October 19, 2020 at 9:52 am

This is a writing workshop from Ann Goldberg, which has just been posted on soferet:GETTING BACK TO WRITINGThese are WORKSHOPS intended to help you get back into the writing mode. We’ll be writing during the workshop itself and each participant will bring a piece to read out and receive constructive critique from the rest of the group.In my experience many of these pieces of writing have ended up being published and if not exactly these then they lead to your mind being more creative again and other pieces of publishable writing ensue.Each week we’ll discuss a few topics/subtopics / different ways of treating them in essay/article / memoir formEach topic will be something that ( I believe) almost everyone has experienced e.g.food school /teacherssiblings/family friendshipteenage years / our or your children’sprofessionsreligion moving houseWriters from Israel, the UK and the USA are interested in these workshops so to try and accommodate everyone I’m planning to have the 4 zoom sessions on 4 consecutive Mondays starting on Monday November 2nd.USA (East coast) 10 amUK time 3 pmIsrael time 5 pmThe cost will be 350 shekels/ $110 / £87Please contact me for payment details.If you are interested but this timing is impossible please let me know and I’ll see what I can do.If you have already said you are interested please reply again and confirm that this timing is OK and you intend to join the group.I look forward to fun, enjoyable,motivating sessions with you.Chodesh Tov to everyone and a gezunde winter.Ann

• Mali

October 19, 2020 at 1:27 pm

Bookworm, do you have contact information for this one?

• Bookworm

October 19, 2020 at 2:50 pm

Yes. Her email adress is: pgoldberg09@gmail.comShe also has a website: http://anngoldbergwriting.com/books-published/

• Mali

October 20, 2020 at 12:03 am

Thank you!

• Fayge Y.

October 19, 2020 at 5:54 pm

<p>I took Ann’s workshop. For various reasons we cut it short. But I did write a piece that got into Mishpacha. You’ll learn a lot.<br></p>

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

RELAX. ENJOY.

Send me the
event info

Skip to content