Home Forums Jobs, Projects & Positions Available Job Opportunity: The Circle Magazine

• Job Opportunity: The Circle Magazine

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
    November 16, 2021 at 1:15 pm

The Circle magazine is looking for steady writers to take on regular/weekly columns. Anyone with experience writing for kids (or an interest in writing for kids!) who is dedicated and responsible is welcome to send samples to the magazine’s associate editor, mabadi@circmag.com for consideration. Please mention Masterpiece in your subject line. Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Fayge Y.

November 16, 2021 at 7:50 pm

Ok, here’s my Achilles heel. Give me a job and I’ll do it but I don’t know if I could go digging up ideas. Or could I?

• Mali

November 16, 2021 at 9:09 pm

Riva, if I have an interest in writing for kids, but have zero work of that nature to offer… Can I make stuff up?

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      November 16, 2021 at 9:56 pm

I’d suggest you contact the email address listed because I don’t have any further information, @Mali. I think they’re looking for great writers and maybe you can work on the idea part with the editor. Good luck!!!

• Fayge Y.

November 16, 2021 at 10:04 pm

You could make up an as yet unpublished sample. And talk about the writing skills you have that would transfer to a younger audience.

That’s what I just did.😃 (Almost. I had a ready sample.) Hatzlacha!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

MONTHLY PLAN

Billed monthly
$15
$ 10
Per Month
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Flex Payment
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
Popular

ANNUAL PLAN

Billed in a single payment
$180
$ 100
Annually
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
  • Get 2 Months FREE! PLUS, Lock in your LOW Price!

How can we help?

Need help? Send us a message below and we will get back to you shortly.

Have you watched our Tutorial video yet? Please note some design features have changed since the Tutorial was created.

Skip to content