• Chagit

October 14, 2020 at 10:39 am

<p>I recently resigned from an intense work position.</p><p>The work-life balance was not balanced and it was time to leave.</p><p>It’s been four weeks since my last day in the office and I am still waiting to feel the freedom.</p><p>Friends stop me on the street- “How’s the woman of leisure doing?”</p><p>And I look behind me to see who they are talking to.</p><p>My boss emailed me earlier in the week- “Hey! If you’re bored, you’re welcome back here for any amount of time.”</p><p>I show the email to my husband bewildered. Bored?</p><p>Granted, I quit my job just a few days before yom tov. </p><p>So, between cooking and cleaning and more cooking and cleaning and then hosting and cleaning times I-don’t-know-how-many-meals, things have been quite hectic.</p><p>But I used to juggle all of this <u>and</u> work full time.</p><p>So I’m just wondering aloud, and thank you for listening:)</p><p>Where has my time gone? And why am I feeling busy as ever?</p>

• Anagrammer

October 14, 2020 at 1:32 pm

<p>Oh, we never have time. Well said. </p><p>I just started an intense college workload, and I’m scratching my head, wondering “Where was my time before this?!” Why wasn’t I bored? In fact, before this semester started, I was far from bored – I was busy, busy, busy, barely having time to stop doing and just breathe.</p><p>So that explains it. Or not.</p>

• HappiWriter

October 14, 2020 at 2:57 pm

<p>However much time you have, you’ll use. It’s like closet space…</p>

• PassionforWriting

October 14, 2020 at 7:25 pm

Yup! Time is a very important commodity – and I totally understand your post. Yeah, sometimes we’re really busy, and wonder how we ever had time for other things. And other times we’re uber-busy, we seriously wonder where our time went. HappiWriter – I love your closet space analogy. We make time for what’s important to us…

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

RELAX. ENJOY.

Send me the
event info

Skip to content