Home Forums Jobs, Projects & Positions Available ISO: Writing Partner

• ISO: Writing Partner

• Chagit

July 12, 2021 at 5:12 am

Hey all!

I don’t know if you know, but about 10 months ago, I hooked up with a fellow masterpiece member and we have been writing weekly ever since…

Now I am looking for a writing partner for a friend of mine (young and unmarried, if it makes a difference to you;) Need someone who would be committed to writing once a week- prompted or otherwise…

If you’re looking for a serious, motivated, deep, excellent writer as a partner, please PM me.

(this isn’t really a job, but I couldn’t find a better forum to put it into…)

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
    July 12, 2021 at 2:43 pm

It’s so amazing to hear about your writing partner initiative, @chagit ! Wow!

This other Masterpiecer who is looking for a writing chavrusah would be very fortunate to find someone here, that’s for sure. Maybe give details about whether this will be a “tit-for-tat” arrangement where she will also offer critique on her partner’s pieces. Also maybe the writing level she’s at and/or the kind of genre she’s most prolific in. Hatzlacha!

• Chagit

July 12, 2021 at 3:57 pm

So here’s the thing, while I originally thought that getting a writing partner would be swapping pieces and marking them with red pen, this is not what happened in actuality.

We write every week, sometimes based on a prompt, sometimes based on something that needs processing (did I same sometimes? because the latter is more than sometimes;)

And then we exchange writings. Sometimes it’s fiction, sometimes it’s poetry, sometimes it’s vague and confusing, sometimes it’s sharp and to the point.

And finally, we always comment on each others pieces. Usually compliments, cuz why not? But if one of us wants critique then obviously the other obliges;)

So basically, this kind of partner is what said friend is looking for. Someone who will just compel her to sit and write, and who will actually do the same. She’s a strong writer, not published, but good.

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      July 28, 2021 at 9:41 pm

This is amazing, @chagit ! Sounds like you and your partner are so serious about advancing your craft–wow!! 💥🌟

• Goldie

July 28, 2021 at 8:52 pm

I can help im young but married.

Any way I can still help?

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      July 28, 2021 at 9:40 pm

So sweet of you to offer, @Writeplace21 !!

• Chagit

July 30, 2021 at 3:06 pm

Frady, fortunately, I already found a partner for said friend.

But I received a couple of more PMs regarding this, so maybe one of those girls can message you about it…

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

MONTHLY PLAN

Billed monthly
$15
$ 10
Per Month
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Flex Payment
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
Popular

ANNUAL PLAN

Billed in a single payment
$180
$ 100
Annually
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
  • Get 2 Months FREE! PLUS, Lock in your LOW Price!

How can we help?

Need help? Send us a message below and we will get back to you shortly.

Have you watched our Tutorial video yet? Please note some design features have changed since the Tutorial was created.

Skip to content