Home Forums Can I Get Your Feedback? ISO feedback — two opening chapters of story for 12-year-olds, under 2000 words

• ISO feedback — two opening chapters of story for 12-year-olds, under 2000 words

• Naomi

October 25, 2020 at 10:39 am

<p>I hope this finds everyone in the Masterpiece community well and thriving, beruchnius and gashmius, in these difficult times.</p><p>I’m looking for someone to critique two first chapters of a children’s book. It’s historical fiction, set some 100 years ago, about 1800 words.</p><p>I’d also be grateful for some inspiration about a drop of humor to slip in, here or there, but not essential, at this point. Will be needed more in further chapters, beH — provided this pitch is accepted.</p><p>I’d be happy to reciprocate the service regarding something you’re working on now.</p><p>Time is of the essence, as I’d like to submit it, the sooner the better, beH.</p><p>If you’re an experienced author, and would be willing to take a look at it, please let me know. Intended for age 11-12.</p><p>Thank you for taking time to read this, and much hatzlochoh with all your projects, beH.</p><p>Naomi</p>

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

RELAX. ENJOY.

Send me the
event info

Skip to content