Home Forums Jobs, Projects & Positions Available Great Work from Home Opportunity: Writing position

• Great Work from Home Opportunity: Writing position

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
    November 12, 2021 at 6:36 am

I was just contacted by a woman trying to tap talent from Masterpiece. Take a look, ladies!

I’m reaching out to you from a large Jewish organization, as we’re seeking to fill a content strategist/writer position.

The main responsibility of the job is to manage and write our internal monthly magazine. The candidate needs strong interviewing, writing, and management skills.

Would you know anyone in your writing group who would fit these criteria, and be interested in a long-term position?

The work can be done remotely, at flexible hours, with competitive pay. Please contact: chaniewiesenfeld@gmail.com.

• PassionforWriting

November 14, 2021 at 9:15 pm

Wow! I wish I can do that but I don’t feel confident and experienced enough. Or am I? LOL!

• Mali

November 14, 2021 at 9:21 pm

Sounds like a delicious job

• PassionforWriting

November 14, 2021 at 9:22 pm

I know – totally agree!!

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      November 15, 2021 at 10:17 pm

I also thought so! Just perfect for the right person. I hope one of my Masterpiecers will contact her!

• PassionforWriting

November 16, 2021 at 1:14 am

I’m thinking of reaching out, but I’m honestly not sure I’m fit for it. Does anyone know what management skills are? Also, does an in-house position mean remote work?

Do I have strong writing skills? I’m honestly asking bc I really don’t know.

• The Written One

November 16, 2021 at 1:53 am

Management skills are things you need to be good at to effectively run or manage a business. For example, planning, communication, decision-making, execution, organization, etc.

I think in-house means they want someone who will be working exclusively for them. She does mention remote work, so I guess you can work from home?

I think if you feel you have strong writing skills, then you probably do! If you aren’t sure, you can submit a sample and see what they think. And if you don’t feel you do, perhaps some more Masterpiece perusing will help!

• PassionforWriting

November 16, 2021 at 2:47 am

Thank you!!

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      November 16, 2021 at 9:49 am

@the-written-one , this is such a great, succinct explanation–thank you for providing it here to our beloved @passionforwriting .

I just want to clarify one thing (and I will also edit the original post): this is a work-from-home, flex position and you do NOT need to work in-office. The contact person clarified that for me afterwards. They used the word “in-house” to mean that they want someone to work for them in this position for the long-term; it is not a one-off project or freelance.

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
    November 16, 2021 at 9:53 am

Tagging some Masterpiece writers who might be interested in this tempting job and might have time to take on a new project–whoever comes to my mind at the moment… (please do not be offended if I don’t tag you…just taking two seconds here…)

@fayge-y

@elisheva92

@meira

@naomishulman

@kayla-oppenheimer-2

• Elisheva

November 16, 2021 at 4:29 pm

Thank you for tagging me, Riva! (so honored!!!)

I did actually apply, but I’m waiting to hear back from them. I’m so curious which magazine it is, as that will determine for me if I’m interested in writing for them! (I can only write for a cause I’m passionate about)

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      November 16, 2021 at 9:11 pm

LOL! 🙂 ברוך שכיוונתי!!!

Hope you get it if it’s right for you, @elisheva92 ! You’re a great writer!!

• Fayge Y.

November 16, 2021 at 7:49 pm

Thanks. I am intrigued Not sure if I have the full skill set. At this point I’m kind of in limbo (though as Risa Rotman says, no such thing, it’s where Hashem wants us) as I’m committed to a day job that hasn’t started yet.

How many hours a week/month would this be?

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      November 16, 2021 at 9:11 pm

🙂 You need to reach out to the contact person. I really have no further info! XXOO

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

MONTHLY PLAN

Billed monthly
$15
$ 10
Per Month
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Flex Payment
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
Popular

ANNUAL PLAN

Billed in a single payment
$180
$ 100
Annually
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
  • Get 2 Months FREE! PLUS, Lock in your LOW Price!

How can we help?

Need help? Send us a message below and we will get back to you shortly.

Have you watched our Tutorial video yet? Please note some design features have changed since the Tutorial was created.

Skip to content