Home Forums Congratulations!! First time getting published!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• First time getting published!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

• Chaya S

February 26, 2021 at 1:20 pm

Funny story! I opened up the magazines this morning, and was flipping through them as i got my mishloach manos ready. Lo and behold, imagine my shock when i saw my article inside!!! I had no clue it was accepted!!!!!! Literally flipped out!!!!! It was the best purim surprise ever!!!

#challenge:)

Try to figure out which one is mine😉🎉

(Should i tell you the magazine?………🙃😜)

• Chaya S

February 26, 2021 at 1:52 pm

Btw, I wrote under a pen name. So if any of you feel cool finding out my name, its not it😜 Sorryyy😂

• missnistar

February 28, 2021 at 2:16 am

Congrats!! I’m not on here often enough to even attempt to guess, but I’m very happy for you!!!

I’d be a bit bothered about the fact that they didn’t let you know they’re planning on printing it, though……..!

• Fiction Fangirl

February 28, 2021 at 2:56 am

Oh boy Mazel tov Lovetowrite! Can you pretty please share the name of the article and which magazine published your work? I love shepping nachas from the Masterpiecers!

• Fayge Y.

February 28, 2021 at 12:44 pm

Mazel tov! Yes, please give us a hint.

• PassionforWriting

February 28, 2021 at 6:05 pm

Wow, wow!!! that’s amazing, @lovetowrite !!!

• HappiWriter

February 28, 2021 at 7:51 pm

Good for you!!! What was the article about???

• Believe In The Invisible

February 28, 2021 at 8:15 pm

so cool! Which magazine and what article? If its under a penname anyway…. 😉

I’m not on masterpiece often enough to figure it out … I would like to, but life gets busy…. 🙂

Viewing 1 - 8 of 8 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

Terms & Agreement

I affirm that I am known in my community to be a frum woman and I will adhere to all the rules and guidelines of this community. I understand that Masterpiece has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism, flaming, snide remarks, trolling, stalking, or the debate of religious or political issues and all other items specified in our Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these rules will result in termination of your account without a refund.

MONTHLY PLAN

Billed monthly
$15
$ 10
Per Month
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Flex Payment
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
Popular

ANNUAL PLAN

Billed in a single payment
$180
$ 100
Annually
  • Unlimited Access to all Forums
  • 24/6 Support
  • Free Admission to Exclusive Events
  • Showcase your Work
  • Hang out with the biggest names in frum writing!
  • Money-Back Guarantee for up to 1 week after signup
  • Get 2 Months FREE! PLUS, Lock in your LOW Price!

How can we help?

Need help? Send us a message below and we will get back to you shortly.

Have you watched our Tutorial video yet? Please note some design features have changed since the Tutorial was created.

Skip to content