Home Forums Creativity Emotions

• Emotions

PassionforWriting updated 1 month, 1 week ago 3 Members · 8 Posts
  • PassionforWriting

October 15, 2020 at 12:09 am

<p>I just wrote this now. I realize the ending is a bit abrupt, but I’m presenting it here, nonetheless! 🙂 </p><p>Emotions are complex,</p><p>Layered like an onion,</p><p>They’re fast, strong, and intense,</p><p>Like a whirlpool,</p><p>Emotions can be scary,</p><p>Fierce, intense, deep and sharp,</p><p>And can catch the bearer off guard,</p><p>Emotions are also good,</p><p>They serve a productive purpose,</p><p>They alert us for real danger,</p><p>And send signals when something feels “off”,</p><p>They propel us to take action when we feel like delaying. </p><p>And allows us the ability to feel love and joy.. </p><p>Emotions help us thrive and live a joyous life. </p><p><br></p>

• Writer123

October 15, 2020 at 2:29 am

Passion, this is great!! You really captured what emotions are and pointed out the negative as well as the positive – so important! Thank you for sharing!

• PassionforWriting

October 15, 2020 at 6:44 pm

Thank you!!

• Sury

October 15, 2020 at 6:54 pm

❤ it!! your metaphors are superb! and love the free-verse style poetry! my favourite lines: emotions are complex,layered like an onion.

• PassionforWriting

October 15, 2020 at 7:06 pm

aww! Thank you, Sury! Yeah, I wanted to write something that’s creative, but that also has a free spirit feeling to it. I know, I love the onion one too!

• Sury

October 15, 2020 at 11:19 pm

ur welcome, Passion! 😉

• PassionforWriting

October 15, 2020 at 11:34 pm

🙂 <3

• PassionforWriting

October 15, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Oh, I see that didn’t go through. It’s a Smiley and a Heart

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now