• Anyone else just a little obsessed with notebooks/journals? 😍

Shev updated 2 weeks, 2 days ago 5 Members · 7 Posts
  • riva pomerantz

Administrator
    July 4, 2021 at 8:17 am

Um, this may or may not be just a small sample of my collection… 😁

• Fayge Y.

July 4, 2021 at 12:47 pm

Yes! My baby is a young adult but I still buy as many notebooks as the yearly 10 cent loss leader sales will allow. Besides creative writing, there’s shidduchim, dedicated notes for shiurim, a class I’m taking, homework for the class I’m taking, prep and other notes for a summer program I’m working in, and a small one I keep in the pocketbook I use when I travel. (Not that much, so it’s lasted a while.) There might be more. I like pretty ones but at this point I stick to the stash.

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      July 6, 2021 at 9:47 pm

Love it, @fayge-y . Sounds like we have something in common!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁🤣

• Fiction Fangirl

July 4, 2021 at 11:03 pm

Oh my gosh, YES and YES! My current fave is the Mintgreen spiral notebook which is exclusively sold at Walmart, currently out of stock 😭. This is me in any store with the remote possibility of carrying notebooks:

Other People: Cool! Let’s check out makeup! And shoes! Or grab essential items on sale!

Me: *inches toward the stationary aisle* Notebooks!

Other People: Don’t you have a million notebooks at home? Didn’t you buy one last week?

Me: *fingers a notebook with flowers* Look, pink! Creamy dreamy paper and wide ruled pages! Tons and tons of pages! Ooh, I have an idea I need to jot down…

😍

Feels good to join the notebook lovers club today 🙂

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      July 6, 2021 at 9:55 pm

OMG, yum, yum, YUUUUM!!!! Where can I get my little paws on that incredibly mouth-watering confection of a notebook?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And can I just say how fun it is to read what you could probably patent as wordmojis!?

Me: *leaning back and reaching for some popcorn* Look! It’s @fiction-fangirl with a delightful, insightful comment! 😍

• Shaindy

July 11, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Just the sight of a notebook or blank sheet of paper even, is enough to fill me with a yearning and longing that is hard to describe. Maybe it’s what a fashion designer imagines while fingering luxurious fabric or a kid taking in the sights and the scents in the candy store. Every notebook holds so much potential.

• Shev

July 13, 2021 at 3:41 am

I saw this post and couldn’t help, but smile and think “Hey! That’s me!”

I adore notebooks, journals and stationary…Do I have a few shelves dedicated just to these delightful items? Maybe😊.

Funny thing about me is that I find that it’s hard committing to actually finishing a journal. I have a couple that have been filled from front to back, but majority of them are only partially filled. Either for technical reasons (ones for camp memories, song writing, short story writing etc.) or that I find another gorgeous journal and can’t help but start delving into it. Oh well, doesn’t stop me from craving more of ’em!

Good to know I’m not the only one!

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 replies

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Skip to content