Home Forums Announcements And…Here's the link to our AWESOME Sukkos Jamfest!

• And…Here's the link to our AWESOME Sukkos Jamfest!

HappiWriter updated 1 month, 1 week ago 2 Members · 2 Posts
  • riva pomerantz

Administrator
    October 20, 2020 at 7:22 am

Thanks to my wonderful husband for putting this together! The first couple of minutes are all the women streaming in–we had over 100 participants from all over the world! You can kinda hear my kids doing some Simchas Beis Hasho’eva music in the background: Chanina on the darbuka and Dovid on the guitar, with Ahuva singing at the top of her lungs :-), but there was a lot of background noise as the participants came in.Thanks to our amazing guests, Leah Gebber (aka Avigayil Sharer) and Gila Arnold, plus some special, impromptu appearances from other famous writers who joined the call. We had tons of fun and learned a lot!Stay tuned for our next Masterpiece guest. (Hint: Get REALLY excited!! 😜)https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qgRbmQDx6vAhvu3PYY5tS-Ti1kz7vEer/view?usp=sharing

• HappiWriter

October 20, 2020 at 3:09 pm

<p>Riva, the Simchas Bais Hashoaiva was awesome!!</p><p>Loved the music. </p><p>Thanks for arranging it! 🙂 (and for this whole forum, in fact)</p><p>Who is the next guest? I’m sooooo curious… (and excited!!)</p>

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

RELAX. ENJOY.

Send me the
event info

Skip to content