Home Forums Announcements And…Formatting is back, baruch Hashem! :-)

• And…Formatting is back, baruch Hashem! :-)

HappiWriter updated 1 month, 1 week ago 8 Members · 16 Posts
  • riva pomerantz

Administrator
    October 15, 2020 at 12:56 pm

Special thanks to the awesome new developer we have on-board, Nemanja! πŸ˜‰

• Fiction Fangirl

October 15, 2020 at 9:24 pm

<p>Is this a great announcement or what? Utter relief on this end, Riva. πŸ‘</p><p>P.s. Have I mentioned how darling these emojis are? I haven’t seen such a format before. Probably because I’m a Windows user? Or are the emojis custom-made or something?</p><p>πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜†<br></p><p>Okay. Gotta get a grip on myself. One more and that’s all!</p><p>😍<br></p>

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      October 15, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Anyone with me in thinking that FF sounds kinda excited? :-)πŸ˜†πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚Seriously, though, the emojis make all the difference!!! β€πŸ’œπŸ’›

• PassionforWriting

October 15, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Lol! The emojis and the new format is beyond amazing and dazzling! Heart EyesRelaxedClapThank you, Riva and to your helpers πŸ™‚

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      October 16, 2020 at 7:40 am

So glad you’re liking, Passion! It’s worth all the work just to bring you guys some sparkle! πŸ™‚

• PassionforWriting

October 15, 2020 at 10:28 pm

And now… if I may ask… what are the points for? I’m so curious! SmileStuck Out Tongue Winking EyeWink

• MH

October 15, 2020 at 9:52 pm

Thank you Riva! And thank you new developer!😊

• Mali

October 16, 2020 at 12:17 am

Everything looks awesome, Riva. So sleek!I’m curious why I still can’t get my poems to be formatted well. Can anyone help? Am I supposed to press enter like, tonsa times?

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      October 16, 2020 at 7:41 am

Tell me what you mean, Mali, so we can try to fix it.

• Mali

October 16, 2020 at 3:28 pm

I see some girls have uploaded poems, and the format was fine- each line on a separate one. Mine still keeps on popping up like a run on sentence, though.

• Mali

October 16, 2020 at 3:29 pm

Like above, I just pressed enter after the first sentence, but it doesn’t appear.

• missnistar

October 18, 2020 at 4:36 pm

<p>Riva, sorry to be a pest… I’m so grateful the formatting seems to be back up!</p><p>I noticed that on the new system there’s no way to edit posts. Is that something that can be changed in the future? Sounds silly, but I’m really irked that I posted something without the proper italics… It’s driving me up a wall!! πŸ™ƒ I just feel like I posted my baby without dressing it properly… πŸ˜‰</p>

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
      October 18, 2020 at 6:31 pm

OMG, I loved the simile!! πŸ™‚ There is a known bug in this program I’m using where you cannot edit a post and it really, really isn’t cool :-(. My developer is trying to create a custom workaround for it. If you find that you have something that you MUST edit (ie. that baby is wearing next to nothing and it’s freezing outside! :-)) then pm me and I’ll edit it for you. πŸ˜‚

• missnistar

October 19, 2020 at 4:30 pm

πŸ˜‰ you’re a doll, Riva. Thanks for the compliment. Glad I tickled your funny bone!<p>For now, bH, I got through my slightly-OCD heart palpitations about the italics in my post. I’m soldiering through it! I can do this! I got this! πŸ™‚ It certainly ain’t important enough to nudge you to fix it up for me.</p><p>Looking forward to seeing the ever-improving platform! Thanks again</p>

• Rochel Solomon

October 16, 2020 at 1:37 am

Same question as Mali above. Love the enthusiasm Fiction Fangirl!

• HappiWriter

October 19, 2020 at 6:51 pm

<p>Btw, Riva, I LOVE this update — especially the new “activity” section.</p>

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now

RELAX. ENJOY.

Send me the
event info

Skip to content