Home2 Forums Life: Processing Our Thoughts & Feelings I am Word Warrior Reply To: I am Word Warrior

• riva pomerantz

Administrator
    May 18, 2020 at 11:56 pm

LOVE IT!! 🙂 Demure mother/wife/daughter/friend by day, but come night, she dons a black cape, mask, and tznius legging and goes out to fight…WORDS! Such a great vibe, @Word Warrior! Go, you!

BTW, just a note about this new section. I created it as a place where you can post whatever you’d like–it can be raw ramblings about life, it can be rants, it can be about making sense of things, etc. Sometimes a post can be relevant to a couple of different categories and the poster can choose where she thinks it would be most comfortable ;-). So, for example, Word Warrior is perfectly fine posting here, but she could also have posted her awesome poem in Showcase, to get accolades, or in Poetry just as well. The only categories that have to be kept really “pure” are the niche categories, like Copywriting, Technical Writing, and Interviews, for example, so that women looking for very specific areas of interest won’t become bogged down in posts that could better belong elsewhere.

Skip to content